Join the Team
We are hiring counselors!
We are looking for compassionate, highly qualified counselors to join our counseling team. We are located in the heart of Montgomery, TX near the downtown historic district. If you would like to learn more about our job opportunities, please fill out the form below or send us an email. We look forward to hearing from you.
Licensed Counselor (LPC, LMFT, LCSW and Psychologists)
Watershed Counseling Center LLC is looking for new team members who are a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Marriage or Family Therapist (LMFT), or Licensed Clinical Psychologist (Ph.D./PsyD) for the State of Texas. We are located in the beautiful Lake Conroe area in Montgomery, TX near the historic district of Montgomery’s charming downtown.
Watershed Counseling Center provides counselors with a nicely decorated and comfortable facility for their in-person sessions where they connect with their clients and learn from our peers in our team environment. We also offer Telehealth as a backup option for clients. We take care of the business and marketing so you can focus on the client! We provide the administrative & billing services, facilities, scheduling, marketing, and offer flexible schedules with competitive pay.
We are looking for counselors who are interested in joining our group practice as independent contractors with the flexibility of working part time or full-time hours. Also looking for counselors that are kind, compassionate, non-judgemental, honest, trustworthy, loves to learn/grow, and enjoys community. We use TheraNest, which is a practice management software (EMR), to help with scheduling, billing and clinical documentation to ensure we are HIPAA compliant. The center is a cash-pay group practice that helps our clients seek reimbursement from their insurance company through their out-of-network benefits by providing them with the necessary Superbill. At Watershed, we are focused on helping our community build healthy families so we serve a diverse client base comprised of families, couples, teens, and individual adults.
- Provide individual, couples, family and/or group therapy for youth and adults. Must be proficient in counseling youth and adults dealing with depression, anxiety, stress, trauma, relationship conflicts, infidelity, grief/loss, low self-esteem, and ADD/ADHD.
- Must be willing to commit to at least (2) 4-hour time blocks (morning, afternoon, or evening) and understand it takes time to build your schedule.
- Maintain state licensure requirements.
- Provide ethical services according to Board license and comply with HIPAA requirements.
- Willingness to have 10-minute consultation calls with potential clients.
- Prepare treatment plans and complete clinical documentation (notes) in TheraNest within a 48 hour period of service or communication.
- Participate in some marketing activities such as blogs, videos, and community events.
- Have a valid license to practice as a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), a Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist (LMFT), Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Psychologist in the State of Texas.
- Fully licensed or an Associate working to complete their hours will be considered. If an Associate, you will be required to find your own LPC Supervisor and maintain weekly contact with your Supervisor.
- Enjoy team environments where we learn from each other and help each other grow in knowledge. Open to learning and growth in your professional career.
- Provide proof of adequate professional liability (malpractice) insurance.
- Provide your own computer and counseling supplies.
- Pass a background check. No previous criminal conviction or professional ethical violations. Licensed must be in good standing with no disciplinary actions.
- Willingness to work as an independent contractor (1099 contractor that withholds their own taxes and write off their own expenses which requires a W-9 to be completed).
- At least 1-3 years private or group practice experience is a plus but not required.
- At least 1-3 years of experience providing therapy for adult individual, couples, and/or teens. Experience should include diagnosis and treatment of a variety of issues such as depression, anxiety, OCD/ADD/ADHD, trauma, grief, infidelity, relationship conflicts, stress, etc.
- At least 1-3 years of experience facilitating both short & long-term therapy.